3 Day Workshop
COLOUR THERAPY ASSESSMENTS AND READINGS
Please join us on this amazing colour therapy workshop. During these 3 days, you will learn how to do a nine bottle colour reading, where each bottle relates to a different aspect of your life. It lays the foundation, knowledge and wisdom of colour. Learn how your colour choices bring insight and increases your understanding of self and others.
The process brings enlightenment and supports you in all facets of your life, while giving you the tools to more effectively manage your responses in any situation. Completing this phase of the journey begins the process of self-healing and re-claiming your power.
Your choices offer insight into your gifts, talents and hidden potential. Using the divine oils and Angel Sprays, helps you to navigate and overcome the barriers on your path to fulfillment.
This workshop lays the foundation so the client will really know and understand what they are ready to work with and how they can help themselves in the process:
It covers the following:
· Understanding how colour relates to the chakras.
· How colour supports us physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually
· How to do an insightful and multi-facetted 9 bottle assessment
· How we sabotage ourselves and what needs to change in order to move forward
· Discover your potential and how to move the obstacles to get there
· How the coloured oils and Angel sprays can support your life
· How to work with dowsing rods -to test the balance of the chakras
· Which colours will support mother during pregnancy, childbirth, and for children
· Which colours to use in an office, therapy practice or at home, to keep the energy clear and light
· An effective way of doing space clearings
· How to incorporate colour into other therapy – to support both the client and therapist
The training includes a fully comprehensive workbook. You will be nurtured with delicious vegetarian lunches, teas and snacks.
I look forward to sharing my wisdom of colour with you.
Booking is essential.
21, 22 & 24th September
9:30AM – 5:00PM
Divine Space, 28 Francois Avenue, Bordeaux, Johannesburg
A R1500 deposit secures your space on this workshop
If you are coming from out of town and looking for a place to stay, there is a lovely place within 2 km from me – 12 Adele Road, Willow Wild. Contact Lila on 083 625 6416. Alternatively Cosy Cottage is a very basic B & B across the road from me. Address: 25 Francois Ave, Bordeaux. Contact Karien on 083 311 1101.
If they are full, please google Air B&B’s in the Bordeaux south, Blairgowrie, Hurlingham, Willow Wild or Craighall areas – which surround us.
Check out this video for a little insight into the training: